Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Sunday, October 19, 2008

4 More Weeks....or less I hope...

Only 4 more weeks until I'm due. I'm hoping the baby follows Sam and comes early. Charlie helped me put together a dresser for the baby. He came up with improved instructions when I was attaching the drawers! "Mom, you should try it like this." and it worked much better. He is such a little engineer. Charlie enjoys talking about names we could call the baby. He has now moved past Ozzy to "Garbage Truck House-ah". "Let's talk about baby names again Mom". We always come back to the new gem he has settled on. If only Chris and I could decide on baby names so quickly.

Here are some pictures from today....enjoy. I made cupcakes today for Sam's birthday which is Friday....we had to try them out of course. I think Sam liked the chocolate.

After bath cocoons.



1 comments:

Cara Lynn said...

I think after-bath time is my favorite. They love to be silly!