Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sam...Sam...Sam


Sam is always filled with questions that let us peek into his thoughts.  I love them...but often forget them before I right them in his journal. 
Here are a few cute sayings from this week:
"Look Mom, I spelted my name  STUV."
"My head hurts right here (points just above eyebrows) on my THREE HEAD." 
And his cute question of the week:
"Can we take the pool out today?" 
I'm sure many of you have heard that one this week. 
Sam I wish we could take the pool out today.  I would love to sit in the backyard and watch you and your brothers splash the afternoon away.

None of these are a examples of the Sam questions we get...but I'm going to listen and record this week.
Hope you are enjoying this beautiful March weather!

0 comments: