Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Monday, April 19, 2010

I Heart Faces Storyboard


This week the challenge at I Heart Faces is storyboards.  I learned how to do storyboards about a month ago from friends and Pioneer Woman tutorials.  They can be really fun and really frustrating when I just can't make the pictures fit together!  It was a little tricky making this one work because most of the photos were landscape. 

I was lucky enough to photo this little guy moments after his birth last Thursday.   What a fun experience!  See more photos here.

I can't wait to see the other storyboard ideas...go take a look.




7 comments:

Marvett Smith said...

What a sweet collage!

team krasean said...

Tami, this collage looks fabulous! I like the layout for landscape pictures. I like the small border around each of the pictures. I'll have to check out Pioneer Woman to learn! Great work. You rock!

Liese4 said...

Awwww, so sweet, good job.

Just Because said...

There's nothing quite like a newborn. Great images!

Roxley said...

I love this! My favorite so far- Great job!

sarahclswanson said...

Amazing photos - and I love the way you put them together. I am new to the collage/storyboard thing, too, but it is fun!

greenapplegirl said...

beautiful,.... one of the best moments in life!