Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Charlie Sees the Ocean for the 1st Time

Charlie's first moments playing in the ocean.  I think he liked it!



Charlie told me tonight before bedtime his favorite part of the ocean was building sand castles and digging in the sand.  He also loved playing in the waves.  It was a beautiful day to see the ocean for the first time in your life.  I wonder what Charlie will remember about today....but I'm sure he will remember something.  I will always remember his beautiful smiles of pure joy as he splashed and played in the waves with his cousin Kate.  I love to see him so happy.  Hopefully his memory will bring a smile to his face.

4 comments:

team krasean said...

How fun! These are great pictures. Charlie looks like he is having a blast with his cousin. And, the ocean looks wonderful. I bet you are having a great time!

The Palattao's said...

Those make me smile!!! Enjoy the time with your "oldest boy", they are so wonderful and such awesome memories for Charlie!!! What a Mom!?!?

sarahclswanson said...

LOVE these! What fun is right! It is so fun to watch cousins have fun together, too!

Sammy said...

Amazing! The joy is all over his face. So cool that you captured that moment in your pictures!