Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Monday, September 20, 2010

I Heart Faces - "I had enough" Smirk


I've wanted to get some cute pictures of my 3 little boys next to an old truck this summer.  Well, this guy wasn't in the mood.  This was the look he gave me on about the 3 shot.  "Are you done yet?"  "Is this smile good enough?"  Luckily, kiddo #2 was in the mood!

See other fun smirk photos at I Heart Faces this week.  Click on the icon below to see them!


4 comments:

sarahclswanson said...

Classic expression. Love the hat, the truck and the look. Great processing!

Sarah said...

This will definitely be making senior and wedding slide shows. Priceless expression!

Blessed Little Moments said...

Haha what a great look on his face! Hilarious! Great Job!

team krasean said...

His look is great - perfect for this theme. I like the processing and background as well. Nice work!