Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Heart Faces :: Scenic B & W


I decided to squeak in and enter this weeks scenic b & w challenge.  I love this image of Ben at the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis.  It's taken in the yellow room.  I wasn't at all happy with the color image but thought the black and white conversion captured the moment perfectly.

  Click the link below to see more scenic b & w images at I Heart Faces!


11 comments:

Meredith Sledge said...

This is incredibly beautiful. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.

Elyssa said...

Beautiful photo! Love love love :)

team krasean said...

Great image, Tami! I love the yellow room at the Guthrie and this picture captures the surrounding scenery perfectly.

Jess said...

WOW. This is fabulous. The front half of your pic is so simple yet the background so busy. He looks so small, but there is no question he is the subject of this photo. It really tells a story.

Deborah said...

Amazing image, and the scenery, wow! I adore b/w, and, I tried to 'squeak' in, but failed ... missed it by about 15 minutes! :( What do you do ... well, I posted the one I chose anyway! I love looking through them all ... yours is fantastic! :)

Jess said...

To answer the question you left on my blog, the "movement" I captured was actually the selective focus of a lensbaby. Love that thing! You can also do something similar by zooming as you snap the shot, but I haven't tried that, yet.

Tea with Tiffany said...

this is a wow shot! love it..

amwz photography said...

wow!!! great shot!!! off to see more of your work!

sarahclswanson said...

I loved this image when I first saw it - and now it is perfect for this week's contest. It is one of my favorite scenic views in Minneapolis. Great photo, Tami!

The Mrs. said...

LOVE this!

Amy Henderson said...

Neat shot! It really says alot!