Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Picture a Day Project- Day 1

Ben clearly enjoyed putting the candy in his mouth more than on his gingerbread house.

I have decided to do a picture a day project of my kiddos during the month of January.  Now that I am doing photography professionally, I don't always take the time to photograph my own children.  I am looking forward to dedicating this month to my family.  Ben is growing quickly.  Last Christmas he was taking his first steps, this year he's running and jumping.  Chris and I are trying to appreciate him in all of his two-ness, his sayings, his excitement, his hugs.  Watching your youngest grow can sometimes be hard to do...hopefully my images can capture his happiness and personality as well as his brothers.  I hope you enjoy this as much as I will.

1 comments:

team krasean said...

What a great idea! I look forward to seeing all of these photos! Ben looks so excited in this photo. So cute!