Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Growing...growing...growing




































Charlie will be 5...5...in a few days! We went to the doctor today for check ups. Charlie is now 45.7 inches and 47.1 pounds. Last year at this time he was 42 inches and 42 pounds! No wonder he always seems to be outgrowing his pants!


I found a few favorite photos of Charlie from the early years. I still can't believe Charlie will be 5. It sounds so much older than 4 for some reason???

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow, 5 inches in 1 year! That is some serious growing!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for that kind comments. And yes, I am a MN gal. About an hour from the Cities so we venture down to the MOA and Como Zoo and such for outings quite often. I too am surprised at how may MN people are on I heart faces. I am enjoying it immensley and love meeting new people through blogging.
Wishing you a wonderful week!