Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Baby is 6 months!


A mini-pout!













Ben is already 6 months old. He is trying to sit, loves his johnny jump up, loves to give kisses, talks to get our attention, and loves to eat. He enjoys walks outside, giggling at his brothers, and playing with his newly found toes. He is a very happy baby. We are excited to see the changes the next few months will bring...sitting, crawling, creeping around furniture. But, I am very sad to see him grow so fast. I am trying to cherish all of these baby moments while we still have them.
Ben went to his 6 month check up on Tuesday. He has a double ear infection so he didn't get any shots. He is now feeling better. He was all smiles yesterday for the first time in a few days. Ben is now 22 pounds 11 oz and 28 1/2 inches. He's 99% for weight and 98% for height. He truly is a big boy!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ben is adorable!... all your boys are! My sister has three boys too and her youngest is six months as well! Such a fun age!

Thanks so much for your kind comments! Let me know what editor your use when editing your pictures? Can you create masks? I used photoshop and I wanted to tell you my trick, but wanted to make sure you had the software to do it. :)
~Becca

Stacy said...

what a beautiful boy.