Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ben's first crawl!

This morning after breakfast Ben figured out crawling. He was getting close yesterday so I thought I'd tape him. Here is his very first time crawling. I love how his hips and legs are all over as he's trying to figure the crawling thing out. By tonight he was crawling to things he wanted very slowly but with better body control. He's also started clapping and is big into feeding himself with much more proficiency. It's amazing how quickly babies learn things.

Crawling is one of the cutest baby stages I think. Chris and I smiled all day as we watched Ben crawl around looking for things to explore. Watch out Charlie and Sam....here comes Ben!

2 comments:

team krasean said...

Yay, Ben! Way to crawl! Cute video

Leah Miller said...

Hey, Tamie. Will you email me? leahrosita at yahoo dot com.

I was thinking I could swing by in the morning to pick up the books. Or if you are able, I would be happy for you to drop them off after your game. I can email you my address, if so.

Thanks!