Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cabin Fun

We had a wonderful time at the cabin with Jen, Kate, Nana and Grandpa at the beginning of August. The kids had fun playing all day long....boating, swimming, hiking, "camping" in the basement. During one of the camping sessions in the downstairs tent, it was decided Sam and I would be kids and Charlie and Kate were the mom and pa. "How old are you Kate? I'm 40...no how old is pa? I'm 41 and you're 38 Kate. I need to go to work. I'm making my lunch and going to work." It was so cute how serious Charlie was about it all.

Ben loved all of the new things to suck on at the cabin. He worked hard all week to try and crawl but didn't really figure it out until we got home. He loved the water even though it was cold. He also loved watching the big kids play!

Sam had fun playing with his cousin Kate. He pretended to not want to get kissed but giggled the entire time!
Sam loved getting spoiled by Nana and grandpa. Thank you for such a great week of fun everyone. Can't wait to do it again next summer!

0 comments: