Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Natural Texture

This weeks challenge at I Heart Faces is texture. I've always loved the texture that old trees give to photos. I just took this photo of my little guy hiding behind a tree a couple of weeks ago. It will be fun to see all of the natural and "photoshop" made textures this week at I heart faces! (I need to practice more at the photoshop textures. They look really fun.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful colored hat- great photo!

team krasean said...

This photo captures Sam so perfectly! Great work - I love his smile!

Trude said...

SUCH a sweet photo, love the pop of his eyes!

patty said...

beautiful shot, and your boys have such gorgeous eyes!

www.blessedmoon.squarespace.com