Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Monday, January 11, 2010

Old School Serious


Old School Serious, originally uploaded by tctripp.
It's I heart Faces birthday this week. The contest is to enter your favorite face photo from Dec or Jan of this year. This photo was taken on Dec. 18. Can't wait to see the other face entries and fun give aways this week at I Heart Faces.
I did it at last...I placed at I heart Faces. 2 photographer/judges chose this photo as a top 5 favorite our of 1,000 photos. I guess it was a good thing Sam wasn't in the mood to take photos and gave me his grumpy look.



6 comments:

Evette Mendisabal said...

That's a very serious face! Seriously cute too.

Mel said...

:) Precious. This picture reminds me of my dad as a little boy. So great!

Julie Rivera said...

The processing couldn't be more perfect for the style of the hat. I can just picture him getting ready to board a train with his family back in the late 1800s.

team krasean said...

Great choice of photos. It is very original with the antique look. You did a great job editing (even a comment from Julie R.) Congrats!

jr said...

Tami- it's in the top 5 for one of the judges. Congrats! I saw it and I'm like "I recognize that face!"

team krasean said...

Congrats on being a top 5 pick - and the Pioneer Woman to boot! Woo hoo! I love her - what an honor to be picked out of 1000 photos!