Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Monday, February 22, 2010

Brotherly Love

Many pictures came to mind for this weeks challenge at I Heart Faces "Hands On Fun".  I kept coming back to this photo taken when my youngest was 1 week old.  The only thing missing is the big smile of pride and love on Charlie's face when his new baby brother grabbed his finger.  I know this picture doesn't really show fun...but it shows the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Go to I Heart Faces to see more "Hands On Fun" photos this week.  There something so personal about hands...!



4 comments:

Mrs. McFadden said...

Oh my goodness, how precious!

madison kate said...

i love your picture! thank you for the sweet comment on my blog.

team krasean said...

Look at that little newborn! It goes too fast. I like the nice, soft look to this picture. Well done, friend! :)

Shyfroggy said...

What a great picture! I love this picture - I'm sure the look on big brothers face was priceless..