Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Monday, February 8, 2010

Kiss Me!

This week's theme at I Heart Faces is We heart Kisses. I thought this would make a fun entry. I bribed the boys with a few heart treats and they did some kissing for me! They also did lots of laughing and wiping of cheeks! I wanted to enter an "after the kiss" photo but they weren't allowed this week.
Can't wait to see the other entrys. Go check them out!

7 comments:

Barrie Girl said...

it is cute :)

Tiffany said...

Love it - very creative!

Anonymous said...

sweet!

sarahclswanson said...

I love your depth of field - the heart and then Charlie's face in the background. I have to admit, I copied your idea for a photo - my girls had a hard time holding the heart still enough. Nice work! This is one of my favorite entries.

team krasean said...

Very cute! I love Charlie's smile in this photo. Are you making valentines for your family with this picture?? You should!! :)

Unknown said...

Wow. This is pure perfection. I love everything about this shot. Melt my heart deliciousness : ) Really wonderful job!

Julie Rivera said...

What a fabulous idea! You win the creativity award, for sure!