Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dreaming of Things that Go...


Posted by Picasa

This weeks theme at I Heart Faces is "Sweet Dreams". Charlie dreams day and night of trucks and being a "worker". He has been doing this for over 3 years....the boy loves trucks. I love this photo of him falling asleep while reading his favorite book and playing with his cars and trucks. This was taken when he was 2 1/2. What a sweet dreaming little boy!

See more sweet dream photos this week at I Heart Faces.


12 comments:

team krasean said...

Great photo, Tami! I love it because it really tells a story and shows Charlie's personality (even when he was 2.5!) Nice editing!

stacy: the aunt with gum said...

What a sweet shot. And love the B/W editing.

Beverly said...

love this photo! too cute!

Mary Schwarz said...

Ha, I love it!

Annette said...

Beautiful! Love it, what a great shot!

Unknown said...

What a sweet photo, and a great way to showcase your son's interests! Great job! -Aubrey (Mycameraseye.shutterfly.com)

Anonymous said...

Too many toys, so little time! Priceless moment! Great job!

Foursons said...

What a great moment in time you captured! This totally makes me smile as the mom of 4 boys. :D

Great job and I love it in b&w.

Jen Samec said...

Awesome pic Tami. You're getting really good at editing your pics.

sarahclswanson said...

I love this photo. I always love books in photos and with the cars, too. It looks great in black and white. Can't believe how much he has grown!

Sammy said...

So precious! Sleeping 2 1/2 year olds are the best :)

the monkeys' mama said...

oh this is too perfect. Well done!!!