Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

We still believe!



 We picked Charlie up after kindergarten and went downtown to the Macy's Christmas display. The boys enjoyed the story of elves but the highlight was visiting Santa. "It's not Santa Clause...it's Santa." Sam explained to the helper who led us in to see Santa. I love how Sam held Ben's hand the entire time he was on Santa's lap. I didn't notice this until I was viewing the pictures. So sweet. Charlie was in love and gave Santa a hug. He wanted to know how Santa got here and how does he see all the children all over the world. I am so happy we have another Christmas of belief....it truly is magical.

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Awesome! I need to hear more details about your trip. I've never been and I want to take Sammy sometime while Jacob is home from work for Christmas. And I am so relieved to hear that Santa can continue through kindergarden - yay! :)

team krasean said...

So sweet! I love that Santa is so engaged in his conversation with Charlie. You caught a great moment here.