Day Trippers...Enjoying the adventures
Slideshow Image 1 slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 4

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a great time at my parent's cabin over Thanksgiving. My brother was there with his 3 boys. Charlie and Sam had fun playing hide and seek and football with the big cousins. I had fun playing cards at night and talking cameras with Dane and Scott. Dane is an excellent photographer.

We celebrated my brother and Eric's birthdays. Thankfully it was nice enough to spend time outside every day.













I am most thankful this Thanksgiving for my family, our health, and the moments that make each day special.

1 comments:

Jen Samec said...

I was thinking about all of you this Thanksgiving and wishing we could have all been together. Looks like everyone had a great time.